Thursday, March 1, 2007

The Master Cleanser Day 5

182 pounds....

Well, my 2 pounds per day loss has slowed to only 1 pound. I'm not sure what to make of that. Does it mean that all the digestive tract has finally been cleared? I did drink 20 more ounces of lemonade yesterday than the previous days, but I also did about 45 minutes on the bike too. So I guess I will have to wait and see what happens.

Overall things have been good this morning. Saw Dave, my massage guy. He is amazed and concerned that I have lost 10 pounds in about 1 week. I told him that I asked Barb this morning if she thought I was doing a crazy thing by doing this diet. She put it to me this way. Do you feel alright? Are you in pain? Are you still up and moving around without crawling into a fetal position? Then I think you are ok and that you are feeding yourself enough to be ok. I guess she has a point.

Hopefully my juicer will show up soon so I can see if that makes a difference in the lemonade. I will say, the Maple Valley Grade B maple syrup does make a taste difference. I will use no other during the rest of this cleanse.

On another note, I have signed up for the Horribly Hilly Hundreds. The 100k version. That area of the state is hilly and it should prove to be a good challenge. I will have to keep working on this and then afterwards continue my off season training from Graeme Street.

No comments: