Sunday, March 18, 2007

Typical Lazy Weekend

179 pounds....

I'm still below 180 after breaking the fast last week. Not bad. Hopefully this week I can get back to exercise after my stitches come out.

It has been a typical, lazy weekend. Been watching the NASCAR and F1 races and eating too much. I probably will be weighing a ton by the end of the week.

I have done some walking, but I guess I need to put in more to help the body keep moving. Otherwise, my ear and stitches itch. That's a good thing. My IV mark on my arm is not quite as black and blue as it was. Barb says my neck below my ear is yellow from the bruising. Kinda hard for me to notice though.

Bike stuff... I need to take my fork and shock off my Specialized Epic and get them rebuilt. Hopefully I can work on that this week. Shouldn't be that hard to take things apart.

Did I say anything about Barb and the accident that she had in my car, well my car has been fixed and looks good. You'd never know the rear bumper cover got replaced. I guess that is a good thing.

No comments: