Sunday, March 4, 2007

The Master Cleanser Day 8

180 pounds....

I never thought I would see this day. It has been quite a few years, can you say at least 15, that I have been this light. It will be interesting to see how much the body puts back on when I resume a normal diet in a couple of weeks.

So far so good this morning. Still moving mucus and such. The head is still stuffy, but seems to be getting better.

I finally got my Lose Weight, Have More Energy & Be Happier in 10 Days by Peter Glickman book. One thing he does say that I wasn't doing is to wait 30 minutes between the salt water flush and the first lemonade of the day. So I tried that this morning. Didn't seem to make much difference, but I'll keep at it. It has sound thoughts behind it.

Alan, my bike mechanic, is supposed to come over today to do some baseline work on the CompuTrainer. We'll have to wait and see if he makes it or not. He has been pretty much of a party animal since he is now single. Hopefully he'll come over. Only time will tell.

No comments: