Thursday, March 15, 2007

Breaking the Fast Day 3

179 pounds....

And the weight returns. No problem there, since I figured it would come back. The digestive track is filling back up and therefore the weight comes back also.

Been good so far this morning. Cereal with blueberries and soymilk. And a glass of orange juice. I just need to make sure something moves out of me soon or I'll be doing some Smooth Move tea or a salt water flush tomorrow.

Another recuperation day after my surgery. Finished listening to the Dark Tower by Stephen King. I have been doing the audio CD's of this epic tale. Makes it kinda easy to do in the car when you are driving to and from work.

I will be doing Subway for lunch. Woohoo. The ladies there probably figured I died or something since they are so used to seeing me multiple times a week.

No comments: