Sunday, March 11, 2007

The Master Cleanser Day 14 (part 2)

I didn't get to post this yesterday, so here it is today.

Day 14 was a tough day. I am really starting to want to bail on this fast and get some food into me. To the point I was reading all the information I could on how to break the fast. Then I noticed that it takes about 3 days, which then puts me onto my surgery day, so I might as well wait until after that to break this.

Maybe it was all related to passing toxins. I don't know. I do know I was not a happy camper on the food front.

Otherwise, I finally finished up the first week of the Microsoft 291 course. Man am I slow on these lately. I need to put my head down and get this stuff done so that I get my money's worth out of the classes.

The NASCAR Busch race was pretty good. Was glad to see Baby Busch get beat by Jeff Burton.

I did ride my bike for about 45 minutes and that felt good. I can't wait to get back to doing my daily off season Graeme training.

No comments: