Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Back in the Saddle Again

180 pounds....

Back on 03/05/07 I reached the 180 pound mark. It is 03/21/07 and I'm still at that weight. Is that a good thing? I think so. The key is going to be whether or not I'm still there this time next week.

I decided to get back on the CompuTrainer today and go for a spin. It has been a while since I have been on the bike because I didn't want to bother my stitches. At this point, I figured it wouldn't be too bad for them if I rode today since they are being removed tomorrow morning at 7:30am. You don't think I'm anxious do you?

So here's the CyclingPeaks of my ride.



I know it's not much, but it is a start for me since I have been doing easy or no exercise for darn near a whole month. I hope over the next few days to keep this up and then start working on my off-season training plan again on Monday starting with Week 1. I'll work up some base again and then start Cyclo-MTB in preparation for the season. I'm hoping things work out well and that this season will be a fun and rewarding one.

I will be off to buy a suit, a shirt and some shoes today. The bitch about this is, this is the 3rd suit in 5 years. But in the end I guess it's a good reason since I have lost weight instead of gained.

No comments: