Monday, March 5, 2007

The Master Cleanser Day 8 (part 2)

Most of this day continued as the others. No real issues. Shoveled snow, worked on things at work remotely, and cleaning up my computer area. But as the day went on, I started to feel a sore throat coming on. As each hour passed, it just kept getting worse. Barb commented that my face looked flushed. Which, after looking in the mirror, it was. Not just a little, but a lot. Also, the post nasal drip was getting to be a bit much. I guess this is what it is like when the head/sinus finally start clearing up.

Barb also pointed out to me that I should stop using tap water for my nightly tea. Duh! I wasn't even thinking about that when I have been making it. Needless to say, that has come to a quick halt.

By the end of the night, I was ready for sleep, which I did until this morning.

And, Alan didn't show. He had things that needed to be taken care of last night and may have also lost his cell phone. Maybe next weekend.

2 comments:

Sean said...

why no tap water?

are you supposed to use distilled?

SquidBuzz said...

Bottled water of some sorts. You want to try and stay away from any chemicals that might be in city water systems.