Friday, March 30, 2007

Fat Loss Week Day 4

177 pounds....

I'm still hanging in there. If I'm able to start the racing season at under 180 pounds, I will consider that a major victory in getting into shape and better health. Not bad for a 43 year old guy, eh? Not to mention I'll be 44 in less than 2 weeks.

Today was Metabolic Boost day. Cut carbs all day and then eat a bunch of them for dinner after a hard 40 minute ride. Even got to have some Recoverite afterwards. Still no during exercise HEED though. That's a bummer because I really like that stuff. Here's the CompuTrainer ride in CyclingPeaks.



It was a good, hard, short ride. 10 minute warm up, the 25 minute ride, and then a 5 minute cool down.

Today was massage and chiropractor day. Both helped out a ton on body. My legs really needed the massage and my neck/back really needed the chiropractor.

Got shocking news from the accountant about our taxes. Apparently we owe a ton. Which sucks since it wasn't really planned. Since I get paid on 1099, I paid quarterly taxes last year per the accountants suggestion. Well, their suggestion wasn't quite enough. Almost 7 grand not enough. ouch! Needless to say, I'm digging for deductions that I may have missed. So far found a couple of computer classes that weren't reported so that might help some. But I don't think THAT much. I guess a new bike will have to wait till next year. Probably just as well since the driver and the motor needs to get better since the chassis is still much faster than those two.

My guy in the Survivor pool got booted off tonight. Darn, the pool is worth $360.

No comments: