Thursday, March 1, 2007

The Master Cleanser Day 5 (part 2)

The cravings are no longer an issue. Didn't have one at all today. Kinda nice.

I'm experimenting with how much cayenne pepper is too much. I'm up to 9 shakes in 20 ounces of lemonade and will try 10 or more tomorrow.

I did shovel the driveway this evening. Damn snow, hopefully it is done for a while. I did get a little light headed at one point. I went for the water bottle of lemonade right away and then things were better.

I did try the Peppermint Tea today. I guess I'm just not a peppermint kinda guy.

By the tracking information, it looks like my juicer won't be in until Monday. =(

Otherwise, things have gotten to be somewhat routine with this diet.

An interesting note about the Horribly Hilly Hundred. It filled all 1000 spots in under 7 hours. Possibly faster, I'm not sure. So me getting in for the 100k, is a major accomplishment.

No comments: