Friday, March 9, 2007

The Master Cleanser Day 13

178 pounds....

Same stuff, different day.

I often wonder why people have such a hard time with the salt water flush. Maybe I'm able to do it because of all the various drinks/fuels I have tried over the past few years. Not to mention that I usually drink about 100 ounces of water a day. That is probably also why I'm able to do this liquid diet without going nuts.

Things are moving out as usual this morning. Seems to be less mucus, but the jury is still out on that since the second movement has happened yet.

My nose is still slightly plugged and the post nasal drip has slowed down a ton, but there is still something there.

My tongue hasn't gotten pink yet, so I'm not sure if that will happen on this cleanse or not.

Another day of work as usual.

No comments: