Saturday, March 10, 2007

The Master Cleanser Day 14

178 pounds....

I guess I have leveled off and will be staying at this weight for a bit.

Runny nose and post nasal drip this morning. It is day 14 and some people feel that the body does it heaviest detoxes every 7 days, so maybe I'm just experiencing that. All I want to know is this, is it detox or are my allergy symptoms showing their true colors? Is this what I have to look forward to? A life of sniffles or clear breathing and being on prescriptions? I think I'll take the sniffles unless they are really bothering me.

The salt water flush is still flushing things out. More so today than the previous days. hhhmm... Is that related to the above mentioned 7 day cycle thing?

Other random thoughts.

I have a tendency to drink my water at room temperature, has that helped me with this detox since I'm so used to drinking warm water?

And why are people so much talk these days instead of substance. I keep coming across people who say, yeah, I could really stand to lose some weight and feel better. But then when you ask them what they are going to do about it, they pretty much change the subject. Please don't talk the talk if aren't going to walk the walk.

School and work things today, so things should be alright. Not to forget the Daytona Bike Races are on and the BUSCH race from Las Vegas.

No comments: