Saturday, March 24, 2007

A Good Saturday

179 pounds....

I'm finding it hard to believe that I have been staying the same weight or losing any considering I have been eating like a pig. All over the map. No structure. I need to reel it back in and keep it on track and things will be much better.

A pretty normal Saturday. I got to sleep in some this morning. Barb and I did some CompuTrainer riding this morning. Here is the CyclingPeaks from that ride.


The cool thing is we went for 45 minutes on the course. Combine that with 10 minutes warm up and 5 minutes cool down, we did a full hour. Slowly but surely, I'm going to get back up to where I was before the Master Cleanser and the ear surgery.

Watched the BUSCH race from Bristol. It was nice to see Carl Edwards win, but it sucked that ABC decided not to air the back flip because they were out of time. Once again ABC/ESPN mess things up. Rusty Wallace will make me start watching the races with the sound off. He is almost worse than Darrell Waltrip.

I'm watching the IndyCar race now. As you can tell it must not have my attention to much if I'm doing my update while it's happening.

The big bummer from the past couple of days is that Eric Medlen, NHRA driver, passed away from injuries from a test crash on Monday. Our thoughts to his family and friends.

No comments: