Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Breaking the Fast Day 1

177 pounds....

I lost another one today, but I also started breaking the fast today. So now we can watch my weight climb back up some. Hopefully I will be able to control how much comes back and maybe even start losing some again.

And today was my ear surgery. That pretty much took up most of my day. They did find that I had a hole in my head. Nothing new there some would say. But apparently it is an issue. The Doc filled it up with the cement that he was using on the ear canal and things are better. I will say, the side of head hurt like hell this afternoon. I needed some Tylenol to take care of that. I guess that is what happens when they do work on your skull. I also should have started breaking the fast sooner. The pain meds prescribed to me should be taken with food. Needless to say, I didn't use them since I haven't had solid food in me for over 2 weeks.

In regards to breaking the fast. I started drinking orange juice. I had a couple of glasses of that today. I also had some pineapple and watermelon. So far so good. Taking it slow and gentle to see how my stomach takes things.

I did do the Smooth Move tea tonight so that things will move around tomorrow. Not sure yet if I will be doing the salt water flush tomorrow morning or not. Probably will since I didn't get to do that today.

No comments: