Sunday, March 4, 2007

The Master Cleanser Day 7 (part 2)

Another day down, a couple weeks to go.

Today went ok. My eyes still look pretty tough.

From all my reading the next week should be better than this one. But overall, things have gone along pretty smoothly.

Did computer work for my boss at his house today. I ended up working on 3 desktop systems and 3 laptops. Seems like the younger generation doesn't really care if they download dangerous stuff or not. I spent 5 hours there and probably could have worked a few more if I wanted to. I'm sure I'll be back there making sure things are ok.

Otherwise, caught up on 24 and Heroes.

The Iditarod started today, so that will be fun to keep an eye on over the next week.

Ordered Off Road to Athens today and preordered 24 Solo. Can't wait to see them.

No comments: