Friday, March 16, 2007

Pretty Much Back to Normal

178 pounds....

Man, I stepped on the scale and couldn't believe that it didn't go up further. Needless to say, I will be watching what I eat over the next week or so since I'm basically laid up after my surgery.

The Master Cleanser diet has been broken and I am back to eating normal solid food again. Yesterday was cereal, blueberries, soy milk, hard boiled eggs, a Subway Italian BMT on wheat, Lays Classic Potato chips, water, won ton soup, veggie roll, beef and broccoli and rice, and to finish it all up with a couple of slices of lunch meat. Whew, after writing all of that, I should have gained weight yesterday.

Today is a veg day. I'll just be hanging out around home and watching last night's Formula 1 practice from Australia and reading more of my Level 3 USA Cycling Coach book.

And yes, Rosie and Mr. Worf are off to get haircuts and baths today. If I'm energetic, I'll attempt posting a picture of them later.

No comments: