Sunday, April 1, 2007

Fat Loss Week Day 7

176 pounds....

I haven't updated the past few days because I have been busy with Life. This is the last day of the Fat Loss Week, and at this point I have lost 4 pounds. Not too bad considering it is only 1 week long. As usual, the key will be keeping things off. I'm still in shock that I am under 180 pounds. If you would have asked me during the holidays if I could have been under 180 by this time, I would have said no way. But here I am and this is what I weigh. Determination and stubbornness help too.

Yesterday I did do a easy spin ride for an hour and this is what it looks like in CyclingPeaks.



As you can see, it was a pretty easy ride. Nothing pushed but just getting some easy time in. Today's ride will be a 40 minute push instead of easy like this one.

The past few days have kinda sucked because Barb is stressed over the tax bill stuff. Hopefully she will pull it back together and not be such a handful to be around. I have been digging into things to find additional deductions and such. Hopefully this will help us some. I think in the end we will be scraping the bottom of the barrel for a while. But my feeling is that, that is the way that it is and it doesn't pay to get all upset and stressed over it. You need to just work through it and make the best of it.

Otherwise, today is Martinsville NASCAR day. Another Car of Tomorrow race. I like the new car. Big and symmetrical. I like the left front fender being the same size as the right. Can't wait to see these vehicles on larger tracks.

I'm not sure if I will be going up north for Easter weekend or not. With the financial crunch happening, I would rather spend dog kennel money on going racing. But I'm not sure if I'm ready for the dirty looks from Barb if I went racing. Hopefully the wedding shower she is going to today will help her spirits.

No comments: