Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Itchy Eye

200 pounds....

Nothing new there. Food is still food.

My eye looks like this. Sorry for the blurry photo.

2008.05.14 002

My right eye is pretty well messed up. It started acting up about 5 days ago. I have allergies, so I thought that was the issue. So I started doing my Optivar eye drops. Minor help, but still yucky. Since I work at a hospital, I took the liberty of seeing a Doctor about it today. Pink Eye has been quite busy at work, so all I had to do was walk in and the receptionist was noticing my condition. They stained my eye first to make sure that I didn't have anything floating around in there. Which I didn't. So I got a script for some eye ointment. Since my job is not a patient contact job, I was able to continue to work. If it doesn't clear up in the next 24 to 48 hours, I'm supposed to report back for more diagnosis.

Otherwise, I haven't touched a bike in 2 days. I need to work on the resistance training with the Globus and see how that works.

This weekend I'm going to go hit some single track and start getting ready for the 12 Hours of GEAR.

1 comment:

Travis said...

Alright Sally, it's been a few days. How's the eye doing?