Sunday, May 11, 2008

Catching up some on the photos

199 pounds....

Hey, my weight starts with a 1 today. Hopefully that is the start of many days again. It has been a bummer being over 200 since I was able to stay below it for so long.

I'm watching all the F1 action from this weekend and uploading a bunch of photos to Flickr to catch up for the ones that I have, but not uploaded from Trans Iowa. You can see the photos here. There are some funny ones in there of the family also.

Training has been pretty lax with starting a new job and such. I did get one of these this week on a month trial basis. After using it though, I don't think it will be going back. I have also ordered an EasyUp or a clone of them, from Hammer Nutrition. I will make sure to put a photo of that up as soon as I have one.

Happy Mother's Day to all those Mom's out there.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your saving the environment! I love walking to work!!! I get to see squirrels, field mice, birds,