Friday, April 6, 2007

Week 4 Day 5 Off Season Training

177 pounds....

Training is going well. I did lose strength during my fast and surgery downtime. But, this week has been good so far. The strength will come back with time. You get out what you put in.

Work today and hopefully the Hardware Gods have decided to stop mocking me.

Going up north this weekend and we are taking the dogs also. So Rosie and Mr. Worf get to take a trip. Hopefully they will travel well and be good dogs at the mother-in-law's house. The girls will be staying up there for the week, so Barb and I will have some peace and quiet.

Barb is thinking about doing the Master Cleanser to help jump start her weight loss program. I'm hoping that she will have the determination to go through with it.

Dan recommended that I do the essay to get into the Cheq 40. He said that Barb and I would be a good story to tell since we got married at Telemark Resort.

No comments: