Sunday, April 15, 2007

Long Time No See

181 pounds....

The weight is what it is. I have ate horribly this week and I have been lucky to not have gained 5 pounds. Maybe getting on the scale tomorrow will prove otherwise.

So much to catch up on.

We did go up North over Easter weekend. Even Rosie and Worf joined us. They really enjoyed being able to run around without leases on. Rosie had the misfortune of falling in the creek behind my In-Laws house. That was a slightly tense moment since the water was really cold and I needed to bail in to save her since the ice on the bank wasn't going to let her scratch her way back on to shore. We both survived, but wet and cold.

These are photos from Vinnie's garage. Needless to say, my Dad is the King of the Piles. My brother is also featured in the photos.





My camera phone kinda sucks and I will have to get a real camera if I want to continue posting photos of any worth. As you can tell, the up North garage has quite a few things in it. There are more engine parts in there than you can image. It has only gotten worse over the years, but hey, Vinnie has to put up with it, not me. Tim, my brother, keeps threatening on a massive clean, but Vinnie will have none of that yet.

Otherwise the Easter trip was ok. The girls were left there for the week so that Barb and I could have some peace and quiet.

Barb started the Master Cleanser on Sunday and was off of it by Tuesday. She was really sick by then, but we are not sure if she had caught something from work or if the detox was doing her in. I guess we will have to see what happens to her if she tries it again.

I worked on doing Build Week 1 from Graeme Street's 14 Week In Season Training Program. Yes, it kicked me in the butt, but in the end it felt really good.

My shock and fork are back from Fox. So the Epic got taken down to Ben's on Thursday to start it's spring time checkup. The other bikes in the house will have to have that done to them also. Not to mention refits on them too. I have been pestering Alan to get me fitted better on all three bikes that I ride, so we will have to wait and see if he is able to deliver.

Barb and I were out on the tandem yesterday and rode the Glacial Drumlin trail out to Dousman. It was a good workout and far enough where Barb was able to break in her butt without killing her too bad. She was sore and not beat. The tandem is hardly broken in with only 60 miles on it so far since we bought it. Hopefully that will change in the next few months.

F1 this weekend in Bahrain and NASCAR in Texas. Chump Car is in Long Beach along with the American LeMans Series.

Barb is heading up to Stevens Point today to pick up the girls from my Mom and Dad. Then things will be back to what normal is around here. I'm not sure if that is good or bad.

No comments: