Wednesday, February 28, 2007

The Master Cleanser Day 4

183 pounds....

If my body keeps this up, I'll be under 170 before the end of this. I haven't been this weight in over 15 years. That's scary.

Odd thoughts and such.

The herbal laxative tea, Smooth Move, has a nasty aftertaste. Works well, but you know you drank afterwards.

My hands seem colder than normal.

Still have a stuffed up nose and sometimes lose my voice. This is very similar to my milk allergy symptoms. Maybe it is just all the mucus loosening up.

Ringing in the ears. More so than usual since I do have hearing issues and slight ear ringing does happen on occasion.

On Day 4 and things are still coming out of the digestive tract. I guess when people say I'm full of shit, they're right!

Last night before bed, I noticed that my stomach area is really soft. It isn't usually this soft and mushy. I guess I need to do more Cyclo-CORE workouts to get some abs.

It will be nice to have a bottle of HEED and some Recoverite when this is done.

Have I mentioned that I'm scheduled for ear surgery on 03/13/07. So my goal is to stay on this until after that. So probably a 21 day cleanse for me. Only time will tell.

I need to try the Peppermint Tea today to see how that tastes and goes down.

Off to ride some bike on the CompuTrainer and then work.

No comments: