Monday, February 26, 2007

The Master Cleanser Day 2 (part 2)

Overall, today went pretty well. I did get about a 45 minute ride in this morning. Easy to medium in intensity. Felt good though.

I must remember to make sure to set enough time aside for the effects of the salt water wash. If not, it could be pretty nasty.

Barb did pick up a better tool for squeezing the lemons. One of those old fashion hand twister ones. Works much better than doing it by hand. But I also ordered a juicer today so that I will be able to use all of the lemon.

She also got organic lemons and organic Grade A maple syrup. The lemons were much larger then the other ones that she got and the syrup appears to be pretty much the same as what we had, but it is now organic. I tried them out this afternoon and didn't really notice a taste difference.

Also did some more research on maple syrup. Maple Valley is still out there and selling their wares. I called them today, but there are no local retailers carrying their products so I do believe I will be ordering some online. Nice thing is, they are only across the state so shipping won't be too much. I need to call them tomorrow and find out more about the differences between Grade A and Grade B. I forgot to ask today.

There were a few times today that I could have grabbed some regular food and stuffed in my mouth, but I didn't. I think the cravings will be less as time goes on.

No comments: