Thursday, February 28, 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy

200 pounds....

I think that's how much I weigh today, but I'm not sure. I didn't weigh myself this morning because I have busy running around and such the past couple of weeks.

I'm back to working 5 days a week so that pretty much changes everything in my life. I have even been getting up before 5am. Now in the last year, that has been unheard of. That used to be normal for me. So working will hopefully change me back to being a morning person like I used to be.

The knee has been doing fine. I need to work more on my core and hips. That means I'll be back to hitting Graeme Street's Cyclo-CORE workouts starting next week. I probably should have been doing those all this time anyway. Oh well, hind sight is 20/20.

Almost March and that means that Trans Iowa is next month. That also means signing up for the Cheq 40 lottery. Barb and I are both trying to get in again this year. If we don't make it, hopefully we can go down to Indy for the MotoGP race. How cruel is that, having those 2 great events on the same weekend. And it also means that I will be finding out if I'm in the Iceman Cometh this year.

What about that Open Wheel Series Unification stuff? Wow, who would have figured. I wonder what that will mean for the Champ Car date at Road America?

No comments: