Monday, January 7, 2008

Stop the Insanity

207 pounds....

I'm not sure when I last weighed this much. Needless to say, all good food things have come to an end.

I have been on the bike the past 4 days working on breaking my butt back into the saddle and to also break the brain back into the pain and suffering.

Lots of water today and I have been able to stay away from the sweets and sodas. So far so good.

Rosie and Worf had their annual checkups and shots. Some eye drops for Rosie and antibiotics for Worf. She has a slightly irritated left eye and he has a nasty, inflamed patch on his neck. Worf also got some medicated shampoo to be used over the next 4 weeks. Hopefully everything will work out ok for them both.

And don't get me started about the ASO cancelling the Darkar Rally.

No comments: