Wednesday, January 16, 2008

The Calm Before The Storm

203 pounds....

Finally I am making headway with the weight. It is nice to see a smaller number on the scale. I did give in to temptation yesterday and had some ice cream. I should know better by now, but it was very tasty. All other sweets have been kicked to the curb. Which is a good thing. Now I just have to start eating smaller portions and things will go my way.

Today's workout consisted of 30 minutes on the bike, then 30 minutes on the treadmill, and then 30 more minutes on the bike. Overall I felt pretty good. I need to start ramping up the hours so that I have a huge base for Trans Iowa.

In bike news, not much. I need to move the bikes from the garage to the basement so that Barb can park the van inside. I know, this should have been done last month. I need to get the stencil made for the frame bag that I will be having made for the new Epic. I will also be getting a huge seat bag made for carrying tons of stuff for Trans Iowa. I also need to get in touch with Craig Gordon and find out if he can get his 2006 24 Hour Solo mechanic to sign the 24 Solo poster when I send it to him. That is something else that needs to get going.

No comments: