Monday, January 21, 2008

The Monday After

204 pounds....

Been semi good about what I have been eating. Barb and I did go out on Friday night to Bonefish's for our anniversary. It wasn't a total pig out. Now Saturday night was though. We went to the Mexican place at Ruby Isle, I forget the name, but I did eat way too much. I guess it will take a couple of days for me to get over it. Then today I had Starbucks and a candy bar. I need to stop falling backwards like this.

I guess the Green Bay Packers had a football game yesterday that they forgot about. It seemed to me like they didn't play with much gusto. I find it kinda hard to believe that trainers at that level still do not know how to treat cramps in their players. When Harris was running around with massive leg cramps I was yelling at the TV to get that man some Endurolytes. But needless to say, football lives in a Gatorade world. And with the weather being so cold yesterday, there weren't too many people drinking their electrolytes like they should have.

I was ambitious today and moved all the bikes from the garage to the basement. I know I should have done this last month but I now have finally done it. All the bikes, tires and tools are warm and dry downstairs. I even vacuumed the area before I put them there.

Now I can measure up the frame and make the stencil for the frame bag.

I was lucky enough to get registered for the Horribly Hilly Hundreds this year. I have signed up for the 200K and I will be doing it on my mountain bike. It should be a blast since last year I only saw one person riding a fat tire bike. Hopefully I will be able to show them some real iron man legs after the other events before this one. After Trans Iowa, 200K should feel like a breeze.

You know what's really cool, the 24 Hours of Daytona is this weekend. Woohoo!

No comments: