Monday, January 14, 2008

Hopefully Turning the Corner

206 pounds....

The weight hasn't been coming off, but at least I am eating better. Mountain Dews and Vaults are no longer an issue. Soda is a very hard thing for me to get over. Must be the sugar and stuff that is so addictive.

Yesterday I started my 2 hour spin classes at the YMCA with Sheryl. I seem to have forgotten if this is year 3 or 4 of doing these with her. But, whatever, they are a good leg and lung burner for this time of year. Something new this year, they are in Waukesha instead of West Suburban. Smaller room for the class, but still just as fun. I need to get the Off Road to Athens and 24 Solo CD's to her for inspirational music.

Otherwise, it is amazing that the Packers get to host the final game before the Super Bowl. I don't think anyone saw this coming. It is unreal how much the tickets are going for, over $400 a piece were the starting prices yesterday when I was looking.

Time to get back to working on the core and making sure my endurance is there. I have been riding the trainer in the basement and also using the treadmill. Switching back and forth. I'm trying to spice things up. Also trying to get my butt in better shape.

No comments: