Thursday, January 22, 2009

Catching Up

213 pounds....

Man, I didn't think it was THAT much. Food is evil. =)

I missed signing up for the Horribly Hilly Hundreds by about 10 minutes. I was late coming home last Thursday and didn't get logged on to register until about 20 minutes in to the process. Well, I was too late by then. 1000 spots filled up in under 20 minutes. Whoa! They do have 300 spots that will be done in a lottery. I have signed up for that. Wish me luck.

I have signed up again this year for 6 weeks of 2 hour spin classes with Sheryl. This is gonna hurt. Hopefully I can get some bike time between now and then. The first class is February 1st.

The Lab move at work has been postponed until the first week of February. Seems the new area wasn't quite ready for us.

Tucson here I come. I'll be there the second week of February for training. Should be nice and warm, hopefully.

No comments: