Thursday, April 17, 2008

Pre Race Week Jitters

203 pounds....

Yup, nothing happening there.

I got my Wobble Naught fits this past weekend. Whoa! I highly recommend it to everyone. Getting on the bike after everything was adjusted, I was quite surprised at how everything just felt right. I can't wait to get a bunch more hours on the bike to see how my body feels.

The bags from Carousel Design Works are still not here. In speaking with Jeff out there, he said hopefully they will be finished by the end of this week. A frame bag, seat bag and fuel cell. I can't wait for them to get here.

Been getting the S-Works in shape for next weekend's race. Here it is pictured with the new Crank Brothers Pump that I bought. Just when you think you have it all worked out, you see something else that isn't just quite right. Trans Iowa is going to be a long one, but no matter what, I'm starting it and giving it a good shot. You will know when I finish, because you will hear me yelling.

No comments: