Thursday, December 6, 2007

Some days life's a bummer, then.....

196 pounds....

The Fat Loss week is going well. I've lost 4 pounds and I'm feeling better so hopefully it will continue. The headaches have calmed down some and the sugar cravings are just about gone.

Some days life's a bummer like this.

Mr. Worf had a relapse this past week and could hardly walk on Monday morning. We were starting to see signs of it on Sunday night, but it was full blown on Monday. He had slipped a few times on Sunday on the slippery floor and outside on the ice. So I have a feeling that was part of the problem. I took him to the chiropractor Monday and Tuesday and by Wednesday he was back to his old self.

Then, some days are like this.

Rosie sleeping and smiling all at the same time. It is really hard to see her eyes when her hair is this long.

Then there are days that are totally awesome and you get this delivered to you by FedEx.

Ernesto Marenchin "SoloGoat" send me these. I have a 24 Solo poster that I'm getting people to sign. When I was at the Nationals up at 9 mile I missed seeing Ernesto because he had crashed and broke a rib. So I emailed him and asked if I could send the poster to him. He said it wasn't a problem and asked if I wanted some number signed number plates. Needless to say I didn't say no.

No comments: