Wednesday, December 12, 2007

I'm a Shoveling Man, oh yes I am

198 pounds....

The weight is there, but staying steady at the moment. Less intake would help this I have a feeling.

Here is a picture of what I look like shoveling snow this morning. You can't tell in the picture, but I have come up with a way to stop my ear buds from falling out. Duct tape. Yup, I now look like some race car driver with his ear buds taped to his ears. In my case, my duct tape is clear so it's hard to tell that I have it on. It worked like a champ though and I will be using that method much more until I can get some in the canal ear buds. Needless to say, as the sun came up, I starting sweating a ton. The chocolate in my ice cream last night didn't help either. For those not in the know, I'm allergic to chocolate, it raises my body temperature.


This much done along with the walk in the front and half the deck in the back for the grill. I'm one of those odd guys that grills all year round.

This much to go.

This is the view into the garage. Hey that looks like an S-Works in there. It is an S-Works in there. Quick photo of the new bike.

No comments: