Sunday, June 1, 2008

Yes, I'm still here

198 pounds....

Still weighing in under 200. I like that.

Finally got the photos from the 12 Hours of GEAR up. Click here to view them.

I've been on the road bike the past 2 days. About 2 hours each day. I got my final Wobble Naught fit and configuration on the road bike and tandem this morning. I think it has helped out quite a bit.

I will upload the stats on my rides later. Sorry for being offline for so long. It was a busy week and things aren't looking much better for the coming week.

Did I mention that I get to go to Maine for Sunquest training in July? That should be pretty cool.

Up next is going to Road America to see the AMA Superbikes run. Been thinking about possibly riding my bike home from that. I need to check out possible routes.

After that is the Horribly Hilly Hundreds. I haven't decided if I'm doing that on a mountain bike or a road bike.

No comments: