Saturday, January 23, 2010

Yup, I'm alive

215 pounds....

Yup, I'm super slacking and putting pounds back on.

Work has been busy to the point of physical neglect. As noted by the gain in weight. The bitch about it is, not only have I gained weight, I have lost muscle mass. =(

Winter has been boring because I have not been able to ride the Buell. I haven't been on it since the first week of December. Another =(

The good news is I have been back on the bike trainer a few times this week. One must start somewhere. Doing the trainer, stepping on the scale and posting here hopefully shows signs of getting things back together.

One other note, we did lose Mr. Worf back before Thanksgiving. He was a good friend and has been missed very much. Hopefully he and Fluffy are in the meadow at the end of the path chasing squirrels and cats. Someday hopefully I will join them there to feed them apples and watermelon. I miss you both.

No comments: