Monday, November 19, 2007

Say What?

197 pounds....

I stopped the Master Cleanser on Saturday because I felt like absolute shit when I got up. The day before I felt bad until I started moving around and such. But Saturday was much worse. I was either detoxing like mad or was getting sick. I broke the fast and started eating soup. By the afternoon I felt much better which was a good thing since Barb and I had tickets to go see Alter Bridge. If you get the chance you must go see them. They are very good live. I was quite surprised since I have been so babied by seeing the likes of Dream Theater, Joe Satriani, Steve Vai, and such.

Did I mention that I finally rode a century. It was a gravel century but that is what makes it so special. Last month I did the Trans Iowa tune up ride and was able to get in over 106 miles that day. Woohoo!

This is a short week. We will be heading up north for Thanksgiving. We are even taking the dogs. So it should be an interesting trip.

No comments: